I would like to get something out there; the truth is I am a bit sceptical about the topic of this post. But I like to think that I am opened minded and everything deserves a chance; with that said let’s get into it.
So anti-anxiety crystals, what exactly are they? Anti-anxiety crystals are basically an alternative form of medicine which are used to treat anxiety.
How do they work? Depending upon what you read there are two ways these crystals work (at least from what I make of it):
- They absorb the negative energy that causes anxiety.
- They help with the flow of your chakra/chi energy which helps calm you down.
Believers feel every stone/crystal has its own unique effect and each deals with a range or a specific type of problem, stress and anxiety wise. In this post I am going to list some anti-anxiety stones/crystals and what problem they are supposed to solve by having them on or near your person. If you want any more details you can go to the articles from which I got my information, for which I will leave links here and here. And now for the list:
- Blue Lace Agate: Good for public speaking and talking to strangers.
- Lepidolite : Helps during meditation, meant to be placed on forehead where the third eye is.
- Shungite : Helps with stress, anxiety, insomnia, and low energy levels.
- Jet stone : Helps with anxiety, depression, or grief.
- Danburite : Helps calm you down and see things in a more optimistic light
- Hematite : Helps one feel more free, relaxed, and balanced.
One of the websites also has this helpful video you can watch.
So if you are feeling stressed out, are open minded/willing to try new things and have access to them, then try out some anti-anxiety crystals. I myself will try them out when I get my hands on some. I mean who knows, maybe they will help and maybe they won’t, we won’t know until we try.